This module is for members who are serving food at shelters, pot lucks, and other events where members provide, prepare, share, and/or serve food.
- Open and play the power point: Click HERE
- Read the slides at your own pace.
- All links referenced are provided at the end, and are listed below.
- Visit the links.
- Take the quiz.
Facilitator support: The facilitator is Tee Rogers. If you have questions, use our contact form. She will answer your question by email, or if you prefer, you can set up a phone or Skype meeting.
An electronic certificate will be emailed to you (score of 100% on the quiz required).
- BE. Orlando Policies
- SafeHouse of Seminole Project Information
- Safe Food Handler Certification
- CDC Food Safety Practices https://www.cdc.gov/nceh/ehs/ehsnet/foodsafety.htm
- FoodSafety.gov Handwashing Guidelines